Welcome to Gabriola Sea Kayaking 2014
- We are almost booked for the summer! Space available late July through mid-August. Check out our available dates in the Broken Group Islands, Clayoquot Sound and on Nootka Island/Nuchatlitz Inlet
- Film! Check out a short film from an Overnight Guide Training Course
- NEW! - North Coast of Vancouver Island Sold Out for 2014
- NEW! - San Josef Bay and Cape Scott Sold Out for 2014
- NEW! Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC GuideTraining Courses in Clayoquot Sound and on Gabriola
- Gabriola Sea Kayaking is a Sea Kayaking UK NDK Expedition Centre
Explore Vancouver Island’s rich marine environment, wildlfe, rugged coastline, fjords and white sandy beaches. We provide you with unforgettable guided multi-day sea kayaking adventures in world class paddling destinations with experienced professional guides in a laid back and fun atmosphere. For 2014, we’ll be offering West Coast Classics such as the Broken Group Islands, Clayoquot Sound , Nootka Island/Nuchatlitz Inlet and of course, Gabriola Island. In our ever popular Outer Coast Expedition series for this year, we’ll be exploring the North Coast of Vancouver Island on a 9 day expedition and 6 day base camp style trip in San Josef Bay in Cape Scott Provincial Park on the northwest tip of the Island.
Hope to paddle with you this season!
Matt and Jen