Welcome to Gabriola Sea Kayaking 2015
- Hakai and the Outer Islands of the Central Coast is back – 3 spaces left! 10 Days of Paddling, July 2-11 2015
- Johnstone Strait/Broughton Archipelago - 2 spaces left! 6 days of paddling, July, 15-20
- Clayoquot Sound - 4 spaces left! 6 days of paddling, July 27-Aug 1
- God’s Pocket – 3 spaces left! 6 days of paddling, Aug 9-14
- August/Sept Dates available in the Broken Group Islands, and on Nootka Island/Nuchatlitz Inlet
- NEW! Lodge based trips in the Broken Group!
- NEW! Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC GuideTraining Courses in Clayoquot Sound and on Gabriola
- Gabriola Sea Kayaking is a Sea Kayaking UK NDK Expedition Centre
Explore Vancouver Island’s rich marine environment, wildlfe, rugged coastline, fjords and white sandy beaches. We provide you with unforgettable guided multi-day sea kayaking adventures in world class paddling destinations with experienced professional guides in a laid back and fun atmosphere. For 2015, we’ll be offering West Coast Classics such as the Broken Group Islands, Clayoquot Sound , Nootka Island/Nuchatlitz Inlet, Johnstone Strait and The Broughton Archipelago, God’s Pocket and of course, Gabriola Island. In our ever popular Outer Coast Expedition series for this year, we’ll be exploring Hakai and the Outer Islands of the Central Coast on a 10 day expedition style trip.
Hope to paddle with you this season!
Matt and Jen